The Satlink ST-5150 combo meter is a DVB-S/S2/T/T2/C and MPEG-2/4,H.264/MPEG4 AVC,H.265/HEVC compliant handheld combination FSM.
Compact, lightweight, intuitive user interface,
long battery life, and rich feature set,
the FSM provides all functions needed for installation and verification of digital satellite, terrestrial, and cable TV services.
also as if that is not enough you can plug in HDMI as well and has a bright torch built-in.
comes with a rubberized sleeve, strap and av leads also good for setting cameras up!
12 v output for powering masthead amps and lnbs on dishes
This really is the last test tool you will need for all your tv and satellite installation needs,
we don’t sell things for the sake of a dollar time and research has gone into every product we sell, its what i would use and expect when purchasing an item
- 4.3-inch high definition TFT LCD screen.
- Fully DVB-S/S2/T/T2/C compliant.
- MPEG2, MPEG4, H.264/MPEG4 AVC, H.265/HEVC hardware decoding.
- Digital meter for signal strength and quality.
- Supports auto scan and manual scan.
- Sound and light alarm for locking signal.
- Auto calculates the angle of AZ , EL.
- Supports DiSEqC 1.0/1.1/1.2, Unicable, 0/22kHz Tone.
- Speaker integrated.
- Support both AV out and AV in.
- Support HDMI out.
- LNB short protect.
- Built-in 7.4V/2600mAh Li‐Ion battery.
- Software upgrade via USB port.
- Easy to carry.
- Material: ABS
- Color: Black
- Plug: AU plug
- Transmission Standards: DVB-S2/S, DVBT/T2, DVB-C
- Power Supply: 7.4V/2600mAh Li‐Ion battery
- Item Size: 17 * 12 * 4cm / 6.69 * 4.72 * 1.57in
- Item Weight: 700g / 24.69oz
- Package Weight: 1000g / 35.27oz
- Package Size: 29 * 20.5 * 5.7cm / 11.41 * 8.07 * 2.24in
- 1 x Digital Satellite Meter
- 1 x AV cable
- 1 x 12V 2A AU Power Adaptor
- 1 x Silicone case
- 1 x User Manual (English
Make the ST-5150 combo meter your total test tool