The kingray MHW35F booster is a VHF/UHF TV masthead amplifier with the capability of amplifying signals either from combined or separate VHF and UHF antennas.
The Kingray Masthead range includes both wideband and VHF or UHF only models & with UHF frequencies above 694 MHz filtered, 4G/LTE transmissions are filtered out. In addition to the 4G/LTE filtering, most wideband models include low band filtering to eliminate all services below 174 MHz. This amplifier also has the ability to allow FM radio signals to be passed through.
The masthead is powered remotely via a Kingray PSK06 or PSK08 series power supply (sold separately).
- Frequency Range 174-230 MHz & 520-694 MHz
- 35dB UHF Maximum Gain
- 26dB VHF Maximum Gain
- 15dB Gain Control for UHF
- 16-12dB Tilt Control for VHF
- Separate VHF & UHF Inputs or Combined Input
- FM Radio 88-108 MHz Pass-Through Selectable
- 4G/LTE Filtering
- Weatherproof Housing
- High Output Figure of 108dB IMR3 (DIN45004B)
- Connectors: F-Type
- Power Consumption: 80mA
- Suitable Power Supply INCLUDED
- Cable Tie
- Installation manual
- 3 x f connectors twist rg6 /twist rg59/ crimp 59 / or rg6 crimp you choose let me know in the check out.